Saturday, May 7, 2011

The most comprehensive collection of Clarkson's quotes - Part 2

Part I

And the most epic collection continues!
  • Ariel Atom
This is driving Nirvana! You can forget anything you've ever driven, anything. There is no car, nothing on four wheels, that is as fast as this.
  • Bentley Arnage
It's like Blenheim Palace on wheels!
  • Aston Martin Vantage
I would rather be in this than in Keira Knightley.
  • Toyota Yaris Verso
This car is for the men whose lives are completely empty... and they are looking forward to the day they will die because it will give them something to do.
  • Nissan Almera
Telling people at a dinner party you drive a Nissan Almera is like telling them you've got the ebola virus and you're about to sneeze.
  • Proton Savvy
No, no, no. There's no such thing as cheap and cheerful. It's cheap and nasty & expensive and cheerful.
  • Ford Galaxy
I'd rather go to work on my hands and knees than drive there in a Ford Galaxy; Whoever designed the Ford Galaxy upholstery had a cauliflower fixation; I would rather have a vasectomy than buy a Ford Galaxy.
  • Suzuki Wagon R
You do not just avoid the Suzuki Wagon R. You avoid it like you would avoid unprotected sex with an Ethiopian transvestite.
  • Toyota Camry
Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
  • McLaren MP4-12C
Let me put it this way. The Ferrari is a pair of stockings. The McLaren is a pair of tights. Scientifically and mathematically and practically, the McLaren is better. And yet somehow, it isn't.